- Register for this Offer
- Not a MileagePlus member? Enroll now
This webpage has been moved. If you are not automatically redirected, please click here.
You can earn up to double award miles when you fly between San Francisco and Tokyo Haneda.
- Register for this promotion on united.com before you travel.
- Book your roundtrip flight between San Francisco and Tokyo Haneda.
- Fly between October 26, 2014, and December 31, 2014.
Here's how much you can earn:
- Double award miles in United Global FirstSM, United BusinessFirst® and United Economy® fare classes F, A, J, C, D, Z, P, Y and B
- 50% additional award miles in United Economy fare classes M, E, U, H, Q and V
- 25% additional award miles in United Economy fare classes K, L, T, S and W
Register and book your travel today.
Terms and conditions
- Offer is valid for roundtrip travel between San Francisco and Tokyo Haneda on nonstop flights marketed and operated by United.
- Registration is required on united.com before travel.
- MileagePlus members will earn double award miles for qualifying segments in United Global First, United BusinessFirst and United Economy fare classes F, A, J, C, D, Z, P, Y and B; 50% additional award miles for qualifying segments in United Economy fare classes M, E, U, H, Q and V; or 25% additional award miles for qualifying segments in United Economy fare classes K, L, T, S and W. Bonus miles are calculated using the base miles that would otherwise be credited in connection with qualifying segments during the promotion period.
- Ticketing dates: September 5, 2014, to December 31, 2014.
- Travel dates: October 26, 2014, to December 31, 2014, with all travel completed by December 31, 2014.
- A minimum of two flight segments between San Francisco and Tokyo Haneda flown during qualifying period are required.
- The award mile bonus will be posted for every two qualifying flight segments flown during the promotion period in accordance with these terms and conditions. A "segment" is defined as one takeoff and one landing.
- Connections into and out of San Francisco are allowed. However the bonus is only valid for segments between San Francisco and Tokyo Haneda.
- Bonus does not apply to Premier® qualifying miles (PQM), class-of-service bonus miles, class-of-service PQM, Premier bonus miles, redeemable bonus miles or other promotional PQM.
- Offer is only valid on United Airlines and is not valid on United-marketed codeshare flights operated by other carriers.
- Offer is not valid on government fares.
- Open jaw and circle trip itineraries do not qualify.
- Bonus is not combinable with other non-combinable offers.
- Bonus will be posted to the member’s MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- Service charges for ticketing with a United representative in the 50 United States and Canada are $25 by phone, $30 at a City Ticket Office and $35 in person at the airport. Ticketing charges may vary outside of the U.S. and Canada and based on MileagePlus status level. The ticketing service charge does not apply for tickets purchased on united.com. Service charges are subject to change.
- Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program, including without limitation the Premier® program (the "MileagePlus Program"), which are expressly incorporated herein. United may change the MileagePlus Program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the MileagePlus Program. All calculations made in connection with the MileagePlus Program, including without limitation with respect to the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements for Premier status, will be made by United Airlines and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. Information in this communication that relates to the MileagePlus Program does not purport to be complete or comprehensive and may not include all of the information that a member may believe is important, and is qualified in its entirety by reference to all of the information on the united.com website and the MileagePlus Program rules. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus Program, go to united.com/mileageplus
Subscribe to receive offers and updates via email