- Register for this Offer
- Not a MileagePlus member? Enroll now
Experience United's transcontinental p.s. flights between New York (JFK) and Los Angeles or San Francisco. Here's how your miles can add up:
|Fly roundtrip in
||Earn bonus award miles
|Full-fare United Economy®
|Select discounted United Economy
To qualify, register and book your travel today, then fly between January 7 and March 31, 2014.
Terms and conditions
- Offer is valid for all paid nonstop flights marketed and operated by United between New York (JFK) and Los Angeles (LAX) or San Francisco (SFO).
- Connections into and out of New York (JFK), Los Angeles (LAX) or San Francisco (SFO) are allowed. However, the bonus is only valid for travel between New York (JFK) and Los Angeles (LAX) or San Francisco (SFO).
- Registration is required before travel.
- Offer is valid on tickets purchased between December 16, 2013, and March 31, 2014.
- Offer is valid on travel completed between January 7, 2014, and March 31, 2014.
- Bonus is awarded based on fare class purchased. Members can earn 15,000 bonus award miles for roundtrip travel in United BusinessFirst (J, C, D, Z, P fare classes), or 10,000 bonus award miles for roundtrip travel in full-fare United Economy (Y, B fare classes) or 5,000 bonus award miles for roundtrip travel in select discounted United Economy (M, E, U, H, Q, V, W, S fare classes).
- Roundtrip is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination city with return travel beginning in the destination city back to the origin city. One-way trips earn half the award mile bonus.
- This offer does not apply to Premier® qualifying miles (PQM), class-of-service PQM, Premier bonus miles, redeemable bonus miles or other promotional PQM.
- This offer is not combinable with other non-combinable offers.
- You can earn the bonus an unlimited number of times in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Offer is only valid on United and is not valid on United-marketed codeshare flights operated by other carriers.
- Offer is not valid on government fares.
- Passenger must be a member of United’s MileagePlus program to qualify for this offer.
- Bonus miles will be posted to the member’s MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- Service charges for ticketing with a United representative in the 50 United States and Canada are $25 by phone, $30 at a City Ticket Office and $35 in person at the airport. Ticketing charges may vary outside of the U.S. and Canada and based on MileagePlus status level. The ticketing service charge does not apply for tickets purchased on united.com. Service charges are subject to change.
- Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program, including without limitation the Premier program (the “MileagePlus Program”), which are expressly incorporated herein. United may change the MileagePlus Program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the MileagePlus Program. All calculations made in connection with the United MileagePlus Program and/or the Premier Program, including without limitation the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements of the Premier Program, and/or the revisions of calculations (including any estimates), will be made by United Airlines and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. Information in this communication that relates to the MileagePlus Program does not purport to be complete or comprehensive and may not include all of the information that a member may believe is important, and is qualified in its entirety by reference to all of the information on the united.com website and the MileagePlus Program rules. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus Program, go to united.com/mileageplus.
Subscribe to receive offers and updates via email