Find information about accessibility, safety requirements, requesting special assistance, medical clearance and more.
- Seating accommodations
- United wheelchair equipment
- Customer wheelchair equipment
- Service animals
- Assistance at the airport
- Assistance on the flight
- Accessibility of United aircraft
- Accessibility of United Express® aircraft
- Accessibility of united.com
- Onboard medical oxygen
- Portable oxygen concentrators
- Safety assistant
- Customer-provided ventilators, respirators, CPAP machines
- Useful information
To view a copy of the Department of Transportation 14 CFR Part 382 and/or to contact the Department of Transportation please see the Air Carriers Access Act page.