Digital United Club passes for eligible United Chase Cardmembers
We deposit the United Club℠ one-time passes you receive as an eligible United℠ Cardmember into your MileagePlus account. This includes the passes that new United℠ Explorer and United℠ Business Cardmembers receive and the passes that eligible United Chase Cardmembers receive for their anniversary. Please allow 4 weeks after your account open date or Cardmember anniversary for delivery.
We'll notify you by email when your digital United Club passes are available in your MileagePlus account, so please ensure that your email address is up to date in your MileagePlus and Chase accounts.
Please note the expiration date on these passes, and that United Club access is subject to space availability. Please check the latest United Club location updates before you travel.
You'll be able to view and use your digital United Club one-time passes from the United app. Download the latest United app on your Apple® or Android™ mobile device.
How to access your United Club passes on the United app:
- Open the United app (or download the app).
- Sign in to your MileagePlus account.
- Select the My Profile symbol on the top right corner of the home screen.
- Locate your one-time club pass (or passes) under "Membership and United Club℠ passes"
- Select the one-time pass you would like to use.
- Show it to the United Club agent along with your same-day boarding pass.
Prefer to print your passes?
You can also download and print your passes by signing in to your MileagePlus account on the desktop version of united.com. Your passes will be displayed under "United Club℠ passes".
Terms and conditions
- Two (2) United Club℠ one-time passes will be deposited into the primary Cardmember's MileagePlus Program account after account opening and every 12 months thereafter as long as the credit card account remains open.
- Please allow 4 weeks for your United Club passes to be deposited into your MileagePlus Program account. Each pass grants one person one-time access to a United Club location subject to United Club terms & conditions, united.com/UnitedClubRules, and Club access policies, united.com/UnitedClubAccess, each of which is subject to change, with or without notice. Access is subject to space availability.
- United Club passes must be presented for admittance to the United Club and can be accessed through the United app or by printing them from your MileagePlus account on united.com. United Club passes have no cash value, cannot be sold and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Each United Club pass is subject to the expiration date located on the pass. If your credit card account is closed, United and Chase reserve the right to remove the United Club passes from your MileagePlus Program account. Chase is not responsible for the provision of, or failure to provide, United Club amenities.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.