Inflight beverage selection
Beverage options and product availability may vary by flight. All flights accept credit and debit cards only. We proudly recycle aluminum cans, plastic bottles and newspapers on eligible flights.
The following complimentary beverages are available on most flights:
- Coca-Cola®, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar®, Diet Coke®
- DASANI® SPARKLING Lime
- DASANI® Bottled Water
- Minute Maid®: Apple Juice, Cranberry Apple Juice Cocktail, Orange Juice
- Mott's®: Tomato Juice
- Mr & Mrs T® Bloody Mary Mix
- Seagram's®: Ginger Ale, Seltzer Water, Tonic Water
- illy Dark Roast coffee (regular and decaffeinated)
- Hot tea
Specialty regional teas are available on select international routes, and availability varies according to cabin and destination.
Alcoholic beverage selections vary by flight and cabin. Alcoholic beverages are complimentary in premium cabins on all flights and in Economy Plus® on premium transcontinental flights. In international premium cabins, a flight attendant will inform you of the available wine and champagne selections from our international premium cabin wine list.
Only alcoholic beverages served by a flight attendant may be consumed on board. Customers must be 21 or older to consume alcohol.
- Miller® Lite $8
- Stella Artois® $8
- Elysian Space Dust IPA $8
- Goose Island® 312 Dry-Hopped $8
Beer is complimentary in United Economy® on trans-Atlantic flights; flights between the United States and Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru; trans-Pacific flights between the United States and Australia, China, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Singapore, Tahiti and Taiwan.
Available between the continental United States and Hawaii
Trader Vic's® Mai Tai $10
Available on most mainline United flights within North America including Hawaii and the Caribbean
Knob Creek® Old Fashioned by On The Rocks Cocktails $12
House red and white wines (187mL) $9
Half-bottles of premium wines are available for purchase on premium transcontinental flights, mainline United flights within North America, including Hawaii and the Caribbean, and flights between the U.S. and Central America. Beverage vouchers may not be used to purchase premium wines.
- Redwood Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
- Laboure Roi Chardonnay 2017 Vin de France
- Wheatley Craft Distilled Vodka
- Bacardi® Superior Rum
- Dewar's® "White Label®" Blended Scotch Whisky
- Jack Daniel's® Tennessee Whiskey
Premium spirits & liqueurs $10
The following spirits and liqueurs are available on most flights:
- Baileys® Irish Cream
- Bombay Sapphire® Dry Gin
- Buffalo Trace® Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Glenfarclas Single Malt Scotch Whisky
The following spirits and liqueurs are available on most international flights:
- DISARONNO® Amaretto (Also available in domestic premium cabins)