Beginning October 29: If you’re planning to take a taxi or rideshare (like Uber or Lyft) after arriving at Los Angeles International (LAX), head to LAX-it, the new designated pickup spot for taxi and rideshare services. LAX-it is easily accessible from baggage claim using a free shuttle or with a short walk. Visit flylax.com/lax-it for more information.
Los Angeles International Airport renovation project
We're working on a variety of enhancements that will create a brighter, more open United experience at Los Angeles International Airport. In partnership with Los Angeles World Airports, we've created a multi-year plan to renovate and improve the airport experience at United Terminal 7. We recently opened a new Premier Access® check-in area between Concourses 6 and 7, making it the first check-in area you'll see as you enter Terminal 7.
Here are other key changes we've made:
- A renovated Economy check-in area between Concourse 7 and 8, with more self-service kiosks to speed up the check-in process.
- A new, state-of-the-art security checkpoint, featuring automatic bin return, parallel lanes for travelers and their luggage, and an improved layout that makes TSA screening more efficient.
- A brand-new United ClubSM location with extra seating, powered workstations, modern furniture and an outdoor terrace with stunning views of the airport, downtown Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills.
- A brand-new United Polaris® lounge. Learn more about the United Polaris experience here.
- New gate areas with better seating options and added charging stations, for more comfort and productivity while you're waiting to board.
- Redesigned, relocated carousels in baggage claim allowing for easier baggage pickup.
For more information, go to laxishappening.com.