Creating a safer United Club experience
We know you expect a certain level of comfort when visiting our United Club℠ locations. Nowadays, that includes the comfort of knowing we're supporting a healthier and safer environment throughout your travel journey.
As you plan your next trip and visit one of our locations, know we're putting your health and safety at the forefront of your experience as a part of our United CleanPlus℠ commitment.
Here's how we're doing that at our United Club locations:
We're promoting social distancing across our United Club locations. This includes:
- Reducing the number of guests allowed inside
- Removing and rearranging furniture
- Blocking some seats to give guests more space
- Giving groups and families flexibility on seat offerings
- Adding signs and floor decals to remind our guests to spread out
- Where possible, limiting the number of guests allowed in restrooms and elevators at one time
Protecting your health is more important than ever. We're doing this by:
- Requiring all customers to wear a face covering except when eating and drinking. Learn more
- Providing face coverings and increased hand washing and sanitizing stations
- Having you scan your own boarding pass when you arrive
- Installing plexiglass at service areas
- Serving elevated pre-packaged food offerings in accordance with the latest guidelines
- Adding more signs to help you follow our new policies
We have the goal of delivering industry-leading cleanliness. This includes:
- Teaming up with Clorox to redefine our cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Working closely with Cleveland Clinic to advise us on enhancements
- Rolling out electrostatic spraying at select hub airports to disinfect high-touch surfaces
- Having the goal of disinfecting seats after each use and upon request
- Increasing how often we disinfect high-touch service areas
- Providing single-use glassware upon request
- Innovating for a healthier tomorrow through our United CleanPlus commitment
Updated hours of operation
The coronavirus outbreak continues to have a significant impact on travel demand. As a result, we've temporarily suspended operations at many United Club℠ locations across our network. Select locations at our hub airports remain open. Hours and available locations are subject to change.
- Some enhancements may not be available at all United Club locations.