Purchase Priority Boarding to enjoy the convenience of boarding earlier.
Priority boarding lets you avoid the lines and get to your seat sooner.
Prices, starting at $15, are segment-based and subject to change. Priority Boarding may not be available on all flights.
- Priority Boarding is offered only for flights operated by United and United Express®, and is subject to availability.
- Priority Boarding benefits only apply to flights for which they are purchased.
- Customers who are traveling on a Basic Economy ticket cannot purchase Priority Boarding.
- If you make voluntary changes to an itinerary for which you've purchased Priority Boarding, your Priority Boarding benefits will automatically transfer to the flights on your updated itinerary that are operated by United or United Express, if available. However, if you cancel your itinerary entirely, your Priority Boarding purchase will not be refunded.
- For flight cancellations or involuntary schedule changes, we will transfer Priority Boarding to the new itinerary. If requested prior to flight to which Priority Boarding has been transferred, Priority Boarding for canceled flights will be refunded.
- Priority Boarding does not exempt passengers from check-in time limits.
- When available, you can purchase Priority Boarding for multiple people on your reservation. Priority Boarding must be purchased for each individual traveler in order for them to receive the benefits of Priority Boarding.
- "Priority Boarding" must be displayed on your boarding pass in order to receive benefits.
- This offer is made at the discretion of United and is subject to change or termination at any time with or without notice to the customer.
Where can I purchase Priority Boarding?
Priority Boarding will be available for purchase starting this spring on united.com and on your mobile device during booking and through Manage Reservations on united.com, provided you are not traveling on a Basic Economy ticket. Product is subject to availability.
How do I indicate at the airport that I have purchased Priority Boarding?
You will need to show your printed or mobile boarding pass in order to receive Priority Boarding benefits.
Is my Priority Boarding purchase valid for all segments of my flight or only one segment?
When available, you can purchase Priority Boarding for all segments of your flight, or you can choose specific segments.
Can I purchase Priority Boarding if I'm traveling on a Basic Economy ticket?
Customers who are traveling on a Basic Economy ticket are not allowed to purchase Priority Boarding.
Is my Priority Boarding purchase valid for multiple people on my itinerary?
When available, you can purchase Priority Boarding for multiple people on your itinerary or reservation. Priority Boarding must be purchased for each individual traveler in order for them to receive the benefits of Priority Boarding.
Where is Priority Boarding available?
Priority Boarding will be available for United- and United Express®-operated flights departing from airports worldwide, subject to availability. Please note that customers who are traveling on a Basic Economy ticket cannot purchase Priority Boarding.
Is Priority Boarding refundable?
Priority Boarding purchases are generally nonrefundable. However, in the event of a flight cancellation, refunds may be requested at united.com/refunds if travel is not rescheduled on United- or United Express-operated flights. Customers will receive a refund if they cancel within 24 hours of ticketing.