Purchase Premier Access to speed up your airport experience.
Premier Access® lets you enjoy the convenience of dedicated airport check-in lines, exclusive security lanes at select airports and priority boarding, so you can get to the gate and your seat sooner.
Prices, starting at $15, are segment-based and subject to change. Premier Access is subject to availability. Premier Access purchases do not include priority baggage handling.
- Premier Access® is offered only for flights operated by United and United Express®, and is subject to availability.
- Premier Access benefits only apply to flights for which they are purchased.
- Customers who are traveling on a Basic Economy ticket cannot purchase Premier Access.
- If you make voluntary changes to an itinerary for which you’ve purchased Premier Access, your Premier Access benefits will automatically transfer to the flights on your updated itinerary that are operated by United or United Express, if available. However, if you cancel your itinerary entirely, your Premier Access purchase will not be refunded.
- For flight cancellations or involuntary schedule changes, we will transfer Premier Access to the new itinerary. If requested, Premier Access for canceled flights will be refunded.
- Premier Access does not exempt passengers from check-in time limits.
- When available, you can purchase Premier Access for multiple people on your reservation. Premier Access must be purchased for each individual traveler in order for them to receive the benefits of Premier Access.
- "Premier Access" must be displayed on your boarding pass in order to receive benefits.
- This offer is made at United’s discretion and is subject to change or termination at any time with or without notice to the customer.
Where can I purchase Premier Access?
Premier Access® purchases can be made on united.com anytime from booking through check-in, at an airport kiosk, on your mobile device or by calling the United Customer Contact Center, provided you are not traveling on a Basic Economy ticket. Product is subject to availability.
How do I indicate at the airport that I have purchased Premier Access?
Boarding documents printed after a Premier Access purchase made on united.com or at an airport kiosk must be shown at the airport in order to receive Premier Access benefits. You'll need to present your boarding pass at airport check-in lines, security lanes and when boarding your flight. If you purchased Premier Access on your mobile device, show your mobile confirmation in order to validate your benefits.
Is my Premier Access purchase valid for all segments of my flight or only one segment?
When available, you can purchase Premier Access for all segments of your flight, or you can choose specific segments.
Can I purchase Premier Access if I'm traveling on a Basic Economy ticket?
Customers who are traveling on a Basic Economy ticket are not allowed to purchase Premier Access.
Is my Premier Access purchase valid for multiple people on my itinerary?
When available, you can purchase Premier Access for multiple people on your itinerary or reservation. Premier Access must be purchased for each individual traveler in order for them to receive the benefits of Premier Access.
Where is Premier Access available?
Premier Access is available for United- and United Express®-operated flights departing from airports worldwide, subject to availability. Please note that customers who are traveling on a Basic Economy ticket cannot purchase Premier Access.
Is Premier Access refundable?
Premier Access purchases are generally nonrefundable. However, in the event of a flight cancellation, refunds may be requested at united.com/refunds if travel is not rescheduled on United- or United Express-operated flights.
Are the features of purchased Premier Access the same as the features of the Premier Access benefits provided to MileagePlus Premier® members and other eligible customers?
Not all benefits are the same. While both include priority check-in, security lanes (where available) and boarding, purchased Premier Access does not include priority baggage handling.
What does "exclusive security lanes at select airports" mean?
While Premier Access priority check-in and boarding are available at all airports United serves, access to priority security lines is offered only at the following airports:
- Albuquerque (ABQ)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (AMS)
- Anchorage (ANC)
- Austin (AUS)
- Baltimore-Washington International (BWI)
- Boston Logan (BOS)
- Brussels, Belgium (BRU)
- Chicago O'Hare (ORD)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Columbus (CMH)
- Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
- Denver (DEN)
- Detroit (DTW)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Fort Myers (RSW)
- Guam (GUM)
- Harlingen (HRL)
- Hartford (BDL)
- Honolulu (HNL)
- Houston Intercontinental (IAH)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Melbourne, Australia (MEL)
- Miami (MIA)
- Milan, Italy (MXP)
- Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP)
- Nashville (BNA)
- New York LaGuardia (LGA)
- New York/Newark (EWR)
- Oklahoma City (OKC)
- Orange County (SNA)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Panama City, Panama (PTY)
- Paris, France (CDG)
- Pensacola (PNS)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Providence (PVD)
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (PUJ)
- Quebec City, QC Canada (YQB)
- Raleigh-Durham (RDU)
- Reno (RNO)
- Richmond (RIC)
- Rochester, NY (ROC)
- Sacramento (SMF)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- San Antonio (SAT)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Savannah (SAV)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Singapore, Singapore (SIN)
- St. Louis (STL)
- Sydney, Australia (SYD)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Tulsa (TUL)
- Washington Dulles (IAD)
- Washington National (DCA)
- West Palm Beach (PBI)
Additional airports may be added in the future.