united.com gift registry
As we keep evolving the digital experience for our travelers, we’ve decided to discontinue the united.com gift registry program. Although you’ll no longer be able to create a new registry or add to your existing one, you can still book travel using the TravelBank balance linked to your current registry until your balance expires.
Check your TravelBank balance and expiration date
The following terms and conditions apply to the purchase and usage of a united.com gift registry:
- Valid for use on flights operated by United and United Express® only.
- Redeemable only on united.com and through the United Customer Contact Center.
- Only one gift registry is allowed per MileagePlus® member.
- Only one owner per Gift Registry is allowed and that owner must be a MileagePlus member.
- A minimum $25 USD deposit is required.
- If the full amount in the TravelBank is not used for a transaction, you can use the balance toward the purchase of another ticket within the original validity period.
- Registries will expire after 5 years of inactivity.
- Valid only for air travel purchases, including ticket price, taxes and surcharges.
- Deposits made to the TravelBank are nonrefundable.
- Accounts are non-transferable.
- TravelBank funds cannot be used as a form of payment in combination with PayPal Credit, online check by TeleCheck®, cash, gift certificates, or United Airlines travel certificates.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other programs (such as MileagePlus award travel).
- Valid with any fare types.
- Mileage accrual is allowed in conjunction with applicable fare rules for the ticket being purchased. MileagePlus mileage credit is allowed.
- Each ticket purchased is eligible for any MileagePlus online booking bonus applicable to the ticket at the time of purchase.
- The amount in the TravelBank will be applied to the total price of the airline ticket(s) in any one transaction.
- All rules and travel restrictions of the purchased fare apply.
- Not combinable with MileagePlus award travel.
- Passenger is responsible for all taxes/fees/surcharges, including passenger facility charges, international departure tax, customs users immigration fees, agricultural tax and airport security charges and must pay them at time of ticketing.
- United's Contract of Carriage applies to all travel. In the event of flight disruptions, alternate travel will be provided only on United Airlines or the applicable codeshare partner.
- United has the right to terminate the Gift Registry program or to change the Gift Registry program’s terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures, benefits, and/or conditions of participation, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice.