When you need exclusive, ultra-personalized service, the ability to travel on your own schedule, or access to an entire aircraft, United Charters is here for you. United Charters' portfolio of customers includes professional sports teams, popular entertainment groups, corporate travelers flying to remote destinations, government officials and more.
With an unlimited number of destinations and more than 1,200 aircraft available for charter – including aircraft with 50 seats all the way up to 374 seats – we can take you where you need to go, when you need to go and in ultimate comfort.
If you are considering a charter, we suggest first reviewing the differences between United Charters and United Groups and Meetings.
United Charters vs. United Groups and Meetings
- Use an entire aircraft (50-374 seats), regardless of the number of travelers
- Customize your itinerary by choosing the schedule, origin and destination
- Customize your experience with remote check-in and private security screening (where available), catering and other inflight options
- Receive all-inclusive pricing based on your itinerary, aircraft availability and positioning, and other customization options
United Groups and Meetings
- Buy individual seats for ten or more travelers
- Select from existing scheduled flights
- Enjoy priority airport check-in with a group coordinator who'll assist travelers (select airport locations only)
- Receive discounts on published fares, with global zone fares and discount baggage rates for qualifying groups
Learn more about United Groups and Meetings.