MileagePlus members can earn award miles and Premier qualifying credits on eligible Olympic Air flights. To receive mileage credit, present your MileagePlus number when you make reservations and make sure it appears on your boarding pass at check-in. Additionally, MileagePlus members receive the following benefits on Olympic Air-operated flights:
- Premier Gold, Platinum and 1K® members are eligible for priority check-in, boarding, standby and baggage delivery
- Premier Gold, Platinum and 1K members receive one additional complimentary checked bag
- Premier Gold, Platinum and 1K members are eligible for access to Gold Track priority security and immigration checkpoint
- Access to United Club locations
Mileage accrual table for eligible Olympic Air fare classes Class of service Purchased fare class6 Award mile earnings
(including fare class bonus)
Business C, D, Z, A 125% Full-fare Economy Y, B 100% Economy M, G, O 100% Discount Economy S, Q, K, J 75% Deep discount Economy L, W, H, E 50% Deep discount Economy U, T, P 25% No mileage credit F, I, N, R, V, X 0%
Visit united.com to find out how many miles you'll need to fly one way or roundtrip, depending on class of service and region of travel, on any Star Alliance network airline. You can book award travel on Olympic Air through united.com. Service charges may apply for booking or changing award reservations, depending on ticketing, travel dates and MileagePlus status. Award tickets cannot be issued at the airport. Call 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331) to reach the United Customer Contact Center within the U.S. and Canada, or view more contact and language options.
- The fare is the base fare of the ticket plus carrier-imposed surcharges, excluding any government-imposed taxes and surcharges. For tickets purchased in a currency other than U.S. dollars, we will convert the purchase to U.S. dollars using an industry standard exchange rate and then calculate the number of miles you will earn. Please note that the price displayed when purchasing a ticket on united.com includes up to a 7.5% U.S. Federal Transportation Tax on the base amount of the fare on itineraries wholly within the United States. This tax also applies to certain itineraries between the United States and Canada or Mexico. You will not earn Premier qualifying points (PQP) or award miles for the full amount of the displayed price for these itineraries because the U.S. Federal Transportation tax is not eligible to earn PQP or miles. Fare classes A, B, C, D, E, G, H, J, K, L, M, P, Q, S, T, U, W, Y and Z are eligible for accrual.
- The award miles accrued on codeshare flights are based on the operating carrier and their equivalent fare class. This could result in differences between the purchased booking class and the booking class flown, which determines the number of base miles and Premier qualifying credits earned.
- Ticket number starts with "016" and was purchased from United on united.com, through the United Customer Contact Center or at the airport, or from a travel agency or other travel website.
- Ticket number does not start with "016" and was purchased from an airline other than United or from a travel agency or other travel website.
- Flight distance is defined as the miles scheduled for a specific flight, as determined solely by United.
- All other fare classes do not accrue mileage. United and Olympic Air reserve the right to change the eligible fare classes at any time without notice. Mileage accrual is subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program and, as provided therein, mileage will be credited in accordance with the terms and conditions of the MileagePlus Program in effect at the time of travel, not at the time air travel is purchased, booked or reserved, and accordingly miles maynot be awarded for some tickets or miles may be awarded in an amount fewer than shown. The award miles accrued on codeshare flights are based on the operating carrier and their equivalent fare class. This could result in differences between the purchased booking class and the booking class flown, which determines the number of base miles and Premier qualifying credits earned. MileagePlus award miles earned may vary depending on the Premier status of the customer.