MileagePlus members can earn award miles on eligible JSX flights. To receive mileage credit, present your MileagePlus number when you make reservations. MileagePlus members receive the following benefits on JSX flights:
- Business class legroom and power access at every row
- Complimentary inflight snacks and cocktails
- A minimum of 2 complimentary checked bags, including skis, snowboards, and mountain bikes*
- Check in just 20 minutes before departure at a well-appointed private terminal
- A generous pet-friendly Pets On Jets program that allows many dogs and cats to fly in-cabin at no additional charge*
*For more information and full terms and conditions, visit www.jsx.com/faqs
Experience JSX’s unique airport experience and go from parking to take off in no time by flying out of their private terminals. For more information on JSX destinations and private terminals, visit https://www.jsx.com/destinations-wherewefly.
Earning miles on JSX flights
If your ticket was purchased directly from united.com, by calling the United Customer Contact Center (including a United specialty desk, such as United Groups, United Meetings or the Premier Priority Desk), from a United representative at the airport, or through a United ticket office, you'll earn miles based on the fare , and your MileagePlus status. Please reference the "Ticket number starts with 016" section below.
Otherwise, you should reference the "Ticket number does not start with 016" section. You'll earn miles based on flight distance and the purchased fare class and/or fare class flown. If you don't know how your ticket was purchased, in most cases your ticket number can be found on your confirmation email or receipt.