Air Dolomiti is Italy’s premier regional airline with operations from its main hubs in Verona, Italy (VRN) and Munich, Germany (MUC). Air Dolomiti offers service to destinations across Italy and Germany.
Earn MileagePlus miles on all qualifying Air Dolomiti flights, as noted in the charts below. You’ll earn miles according to the booking class that you purchase.
To receive mileage credit, present your MileagePlus number when you make reservations and make sure that it appears on your boarding pass at check-in.
Mileage accrual will vary based on MileagePlus status and where you purchased your ticket. Please see the details below.
Ticket number starts with "016" and was purchased from United on united.com, through the United Customer Contact Center or at the airport, or from a travel agency or other travel website
|MileagePlus status||Award miles earned (based on fare1,2)|
|Member||5 × fare|
|Premier® Silver||7 × fare|
|Premier Gold||8 × fare|
|Premier Platinum||9 × fare|
|Premier 1K®||11 × fare|
Ticket number does not start with "016" and was purchased from an airline other than United or from a travel agency or other travel website
Mileage accrual is based on flight distance4, class of service and purchased fare class.
|Class of service||Purchased fare class||Award mile earnings
(including fare class bonus)
|Business||F, A, J||150%|
|Discount Business||C, D, Z, P, Y, B, M||100%|
|Economy||Q, V, H, G, W U, O, R||75%|
|Discount Economy||S, T, E, L, K, N||50%|
All other fare classes do not accrue mileage. United and Air Dolomiti reserve the right to change the eligible fare classes at any time without notice.
Mileage accrual is subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program and, as provided therein, mileage will be credited in accordance with the terms and conditions of the MileagePlus Program in effect at the time of travel, not at the time air travel is purchased, booked or reserved, and accordingly miles may not be awarded for some tickets or miles may be awarded in an amount fewer than shown. The award miles accrued on codeshare flights are based on the operating carrier and their equivalent fare class. This could result in differences between the purchased booking class and the booking class flown, which determines the number of base and Premier qualifying miles and Premier qualifying segments earned. MileagePlus award miles earned may vary depending on the Premier status of the customer.
I'm not sure about my ticket
If your ticket was purchased directly from united.com, by calling the United Customer Contact Center (including a United specialty desk, such as United Groups, United Meetings or the Premier® Priority Desk), from a United representative at the airport, or through a United ticket office, then you should select the "Ticket number starts with "016" option above. Otherwise, you should select the "Ticket number does not start with 016" option above.
If you don't know how your ticket was purchased, in most cases your ticket number can be found on your confirmation email or receipt. If the ticket number is 13 digits and starts with "016," then you should select the first option above. If the ticket number starts with anything other than "016," then you should select the second option above.
|Class of service||Purchased fare class||Premier qualifying miles5,6||Premier qualifying segments|
|Business||A, C, D, F, H, J, P, R, G, O, U, Z||100%||1|
|Economy||B, Y, M, Q, V, W, S, E, K, L, N, T||100%||1|
If you're a MileagePlus Premier member, simply show your Premier card for priority check-in and boarding where available.
- See our award chart to find out how many miles you'll need, depending on class of service and region of travel.
- You can use miles to fly one way or roundtrip.
You can book award travel on Air Dolomiti through united.com. Please note: Service charges may apply for booking or changing award reservations, depending on ticketing, travel dates and MileagePlus status. Award tickets cannot be issued at the airport. Call 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331) to reach the United Customer Contact Center within the U.S. and Canada, or view more contact and language options.
- The fare is the base fare of the ticket plus carrier-imposed surcharges, excluding any government-imposed taxes and surcharges. For tickets purchased in a currency other than U.S. dollars, we will convert the purchase to U.S. dollars using an industry standard exchange rate and then calculate the number of miles you will earn. Please note that the price displayed when purchasing a ticket on united.com includes up to a 7.5% U.S. Federal Transportation Tax on the base amount of the fare on itineraries wholly within the United States. This tax also applies to certain itineraries between the United States and Canada or Mexico. You will not earn PQD or award miles for the full amount of the displayed price for these itineraries because the U.S. Federal Transportation tax is not eligible to earn PQD or miles. Fare classes B, C, D, E, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, Q, S, T, U, V, W, Y and Z are eligible for accrual.
- The award miles accrued on codeshare flights are based on the operating carrier and their equivalent fare class. This could result in differences between the purchased booking class and the booking class flown, which determines the number of base and Premier qualifying miles and Premier qualifying segments earned.
- For more information on Premier qualification, including how to earn Premier qualifying dollars (PQD) on partner airlines, please see the Premier Status Qualification Requirements page.
- Flight distance is defined as the miles scheduled for a specific flight, as determined solely by United.
- Premier members earn a minimum of 500 Premier qualifying miles on all eligible purchased fare classes.
- Unless otherwise noted, Premier qualifying miles are based on flight distance, class of service and purchased fare class.