No purchase necessary to enter or win.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY
By entering this promotion (“Promotion”), entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may, at Sponsor’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
- Promotion Period: Promotion begins August 16, 2022 at 10:00 am Central Time and ends August 16, 2022 at 3:00 pm Central Time, when all entries must be received (“Promotion Period”).
- Eligibility: This Promotion is only open to individuals attending the United Airlines Career Fair (“Career Fair”) at the United Club location at United Center on August 16, 2022 who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and are at least 21 years old as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited.
- How to Enter: Those who attend the Career Fair will be given a registration card when they arrive at the entrance. Entrants will provide their name, email address and phone number on the registration card. Entrants are required to deposit the registration card in a box located at the Career Fair. The entry box will be identified as such at the Career Fair. All entries, in order to be eligible, must be submitted prior to 3:00 pm Central Time on August 16, 2022.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected from eligible entries by Sponsor in a random drawing conducted after 3:00 pm Central Time on August 16, 2022. If winner is not present at the time of drawing, winner will be notified via the phone number or email address provided on the registration card.
- Prize: Winner will receive two travel vouchers (“Travel Vouchers”). Each Travel Voucher is valid for roundtrip air travel for one on a United flight itinerary operated by United Airlines, Inc. (“United”), and/or carriers operating as United Express, within the US 48 contiguous states. Seats are capacity controlled and may not be available on all flights. All air travel is subject to the terms on the United Travel Voucher and United’s Contract of Carriage. Total ARV of all Prizes in this Promotion is [$2,700]. No substitution, cash redemption, or transfer of Prize is permitted except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, and local taxes on the Prize, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prize, including US transportation taxes, are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
- Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depends on the number of eligible entries submitted.
- Applicable Laws: This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
- Winner List: For the winner list, please write to United Airlines, O’Hare International Airport, 10000 W O’Hare Avenue, Chicago, IL 60666, and we will provide a response within ten days of receipt.
- Sponsorship: This Promotion is brought to you by United Airlines, Inc., 233 S. Wacker Drive WHQAD, Chicago, IL 60606 (“Sponsor”).