PayPalTM is a safe, easy way to pay online. Speed through checkout whenever you shop online. Plus, pay with your credit card without exposing your credit card number.
The benefits of paying for your United flights with PayPal include:
- Speed through checkout whenever you shop online.
- Pay with your credit card, debit card, or bank account.
- No need to retype your financial information.
- Never expose your credit card number.
- 100% protection against any unauthorized payments sent from your account.
- Every purchase confirmed with an email receipt.
Frequently Asked Questions
PayPal can be used as your payment method when you purchase tickets or gift certificates, enroll in United ClubSM, pay for fee collections such as award travel, mileage purchase, award upgrade fees, unaccompanied minor fees or in-cabin Pet fees. Simply select PayPal as your payment method at checkout.
When you select PayPal as your payment method, you will be temporarily redirected to PayPal's website. From there, you can log in to your account and confirm your United purchase.
You can choose to pay with your bank account, credit card or stored PayPal account balance.
PayPal can not be used in conjunction with United TravelBank credits, travel certificates, or gift certificates.
Yes. Simply select PayPal as your payment option and you will see a "Sign up for a PayPal account" link on the PayPal login page. Link your credit card to your PayPal account and you can make a purchase and check out immediately on united.com.