Discover Japan with flights to Tokyo and Osaka.
- Tour Sensoji Temple, the most famous temple in Tokyo. Pass through the Kaminarimon Gate, enter the Hondo and marvel at the ceiling art. Discover Tokyo’s oldest stone bridge nestled in a beautiful garden. Afterward, find a café in Nakamise Dori and sample the rice crackers.
- Take in panoramic views from the observation decks of the Tokyo Skytree. Get a 360-degree outlook from Tembo Deck, then head to the Tembo Gallery to step out on the world’s highest skywalk, peering down on the city below.
- Visit the Odaiba Statue of Liberty, a replica of the iconic New York City statue, at Odaiba Marine Park. See the futuristic Fuji TV Building or, if you’re feeling adventurous, go windsurfing. At night, take a ride on the Daikanransha and watch the lights dance across the Rainbow Bridge.
Fly to Osaka
- Explore Osaka Castle. Climb the Main Tower to see the extensive collection from the Azuchi-Momoyama period, then learn the castle’s history at the Osaka Museum.
- Discover the Pacific Rim’s diverse marine life at Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan. Watch whale sharks, Loggerhead sea turtles and porcupine fish. Cap off your visit by taking in the hypnotic motions of moon jellyfish.
- Step onto the observation bridge of the Umeda Sky Building and feel the wind lashing against the skyscraper. Witness breathtaking views of Osaka. If you’re lucky, you’ll spot nearby Awaji Island, too.