Discover Russia with flights to Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- Start at Red Square and tour St. Basil’s Cathedral, Russia’s most iconic church. View the brilliantly colored turrets, enter the church and view the countless icons as you make your way to the altar.
- Visit the Moscow Kremlin Museums. Discover ceremonial vestments and royal dresses at the Armoury Chamber, then learn about the world of Ivan the Great at the Museum of History of the Kremlin. Afterward, go to Ivanovskaya Square and see the Tsar Cannon and the Tsar Bell.
- Tour the iconic Bolshoi Theatre. Get your tickets in advance for a performance of the world-renowned Bolshoi Ballet.
Fly to St. Petersburg
- Explore the State Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg’s most popular attraction. View works by Rembrandt, Raphael and Matisse. Marvel at the grand architecture of the Winter Palace and view ancient Eurasian relics, 18th-century art and ancient Roman sculptures.
- Experience the grandeur of the Russian tsars at Grand Peterhof Palace. Start at the Picture Hall, then head to the throne room to see Peter’s red velvet throne. Stop by the Grand Cascade, walk down the steps to the grotto and see water fountains and bronze sculptures.
- Continue the regal theme with a visit to Summer Garden, situated on an island along the Fontanka River. Take in marble statues, view rare flowers and stroll the tree-lined paths.