Over the next three years, United is investing more than $200 million into transforming the United Club program. We are committed to creating a relaxing, nourishing and productive space for our guests, and in 2016, you will see continued improvements throughout our network, from updated facilities to new food and beverage offerings. Last year, we updated our clubs in San Francisco, Washington National, Hong Kong and Tokyo Narita, and began renovations at our clubs in Chicago O'Hare. We've also built a new location in Atlanta, and will continue with renovations and new clubs in 2016 and beyond. This year, we will begin updating clubs in Dallas/Fort Worth, Fort Lauderdale, Guam, New York/Newark and Portland.
Our newly designed locations
Our new club design features more comfortable seating areas for working or relaxing and a refreshed bar where you can enjoy complimentary beverages as well as premium wines and spirits. The new spaces also offer additional workstations and abundant power outlets. The design of our new locations incorporates both United's unique aviation history and panoramic views of modern-day aviation in action. We're especially excited about our recently opened 6,000-square-foot club in San Francisco, which includes these new design features and has LEED Gold certification. Come visit the new location near Boarding Area E.
At select locations, our members can also enjoy special events, such as wine tastings and premium product samplings. Check the Exclusive United Club Events page for the schedule.
New United Club complimentary snack menu
Beginning in October 2015, we debuted our fall seasonal food menu at all of our mainline U.S. hubs. Moving forward, we'll refresh our menu with each new season.
- Greek vanilla yogurt with fruit salad featuring pineapple chunks, sweet honeydew and cantaloupe chunks, and crisp red seedless grapes
- Sliced hard-boiled eggs with assorted toppings including bacon bits, minced red onion and capers
- Cream of rice with golden and dark raisins
- Assorted croissants and pound cakes
- Bran squares and granola with a choice of 2% or skim milk
- Salami slices, sweet capicola, panino meats and assorted cheeses including Gouda, Muenster and Swiss
- Monthly soup rotation with assorted artisan bread and wheat crackers
- Medley of fresh bias-cut zucchini, yellow squash and cherry tomatoes
- Monthly fresh salad rotation with assorted artisan bread and wheat crackers
- Hummus with pita chips, freshly sliced red bell peppers and Greek olives
- Perfectly Fit snack mix
- Fiery Fare snack mix
- Tropical nut mix (white and milk chocolate pretzel sticks)
- Available condiments include salt and pepper, olive oil, Sriracha and Texas Pete's® hot sauce
All menu items are peanut-free. Additional nutrition information is available at United Club locations.
Items may vary slightly by location, and some items are not available at all locations.
Expanded beverage selections
We are always looking for ways to enhance the United Club experience with a variety of new, fresh and healthy product selections. As part of this effort, refreshed our food and beverage offerings in 2015. At select United Club locations, we have added to our beverage menu the Moscow Mule from Chicago-based Crafthouse® Cocktails, a gluten-free, premium bottled cocktail collection, as well as Buffalo Trace® Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey.