Silver Wings Terms and Conditions
To make reservations, book online at united.com or call the Silver Wings Plus® Travel Center at 1-800-720-1765.
Silver Wings Plus domestic fare facts
1. Zone Fares are for S and W class travel, are valid all days of the week, require roundtrip or single open-jaw itineraries and are valid for travel in United Economy® on United and United Express®. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates.
This discount will not be available in some markets when operated by Colgan, SkyWest, Trans States and Gulfstream Airlines
2. Purchase requirements: Tickets must be purchased at least 14 days in advance and within 24 hours of booking, but no later than October 31, 2016.
3. Travel days/dates: Fares listed are valid for travel completed by October 31, 2016.
4. Blackout dates: None
5. MileagePlus® miles: Miles accrued, awards issued and bonus offers are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program. United, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other participating companies and partners. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after completed qualifying activity for bonus miles to be posted to your MileagePlus account. The MileagePlus program, including accruals, awards and bonus miles offers, is subject to change without notice. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus program, visit united.com.
6. Minimum stay: A Saturday night stay is required in all markets except as listed below:
A. To/from Hawaii: A three-day minimum stay is required.
To/from Las Vegas, NV (LAS); Reno, NV (RNO); Durango, CO (DRO); Gunnison, CO (GUC); Montrose, CO (MTJ); Jackson, WY (JAC); Hayden, CO (HDN); Aspen, CO (ASE); Cortez, CO (CEZ); Eagle, CO (EGE); Telluride, CO (TEX); and Grand Junction, CO (GJT): For travel originating Saturday through Thursday, a two-day minimum stay is required. For travel originating Friday, a Friday night stay is required.
7. Itinerary changes: Tickets are nonrefundable, but may be changed on or before the ticketed departure date for a $100 per ticket service charge, provided the new ticket is within the parameters of this offer. Tickets have no value unless passengers cancel ticketed flight reservations on or before the original ticketed departure date.
8. Other conditions: Fares are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Lower fares may be available to select destinations. Fares are valid only in markets where United publishes fares. These fares cannot be combined with other fares or discounts. Travel credits cannot be used towards the purchase of Zone Fares. Stopovers, double open jaws and circle trips are not permitted.
9. Upgrades: Refer to terms and conditions and booking class restrictions associated with each upgrade certificate, the MileagePlus program or any other type of certificates/programs.