Home > Travel information > Airport information > United Club and lounges > United Club membership terms and conditions
To provide you with maximum comfort and enjoyment of United ClubSM facilities, we ask for your cooperation in observing the following terms and conditions:
- United Club membership and one-time pass purchase are available to anyone 18 or older. Upon entrance, please present your valid membership card and a government-issued photo ID (such as a driver's license, passport or military ID) to the United Club representative.
- You may bring into the United Club your spouse and children under the age of 21, or as many as two guests.
- You must accompany your family and guests during their United Club visit.
- Membership dues are nonrefundable.
- Membership cards are nontransferable and may not be loaned to others.
- As a courtesy to other guests, we ask that your attire and conduct are consistent with a professional environment.
- Smoking cigarettes, pipes or cigars (including electronic products) is not permitted in clubrooms.
- Food may not be brought into clubrooms. (Complimentary light snacks are available in each clubroom.)
- Families with small children and nursing mothers may use family rooms in United Club locations, where available.
- United Club members can reserve conference rooms at a discounted member rate at most United Club locations. Reservations for conference rooms should be made in advance online, by phone at 1-866-825-3016 or through a United Club representative at a U.S. location.
- If you book a United Club conference room and fail to arrive at the scheduled start time, we will hold your room for 30 minutes before it is released for another member to use. Failure to cancel a reservation at least 48 hours in advance may result in a charge for the first hour’s reservation.
- Airport luggage carts are not permitted in clubrooms.
- Service animals are welcome in clubrooms. Quiet pets accompanying guests onboard the aircraft are also permitted, provided they remain in their carry-on kennels.
- As a courtesy to other guests, please wear headphones when using personal devices such as video games and DVD players.
- Solicitation is prohibited in all United Club locations.
- United reserves the right to modify the fees, benefits, services, hours and clubroom locations at any time with or without written notice to its members and customers.
- United will not be liable for United Club delays or failures in performance caused by acts of God, war, strike, labor dispute, work stoppage, fire, acts of government or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar, beyond our control.
- United reserves the right to terminate membership or remove any customer from a clubroom for inappropriate conduct that is disruptive or fails to comply with membership terms and conditions.
- United reserves the right to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time with or without written notice to its members and customers.