Home > Products & services > Business products > United PassPlus
United PassPlus is a suite of prepaid plans with a one-year term that fit the needs of many small- to medium-sized businesses.
- Upfront discounts for the duration of the active contract
- A choice of corporate and individual packages; individual program investment starts at $25,000 and corporate program investment starts at $50,000
- The option to renew or extend United PassPlus funds at the end of the contract period (Fees may apply.)
Beyond superior service and great low fares, United PassPlus members can also take advantage of increased flexibility.
United PassPlus members may enjoy:
- MileagePlus® Premier® level memberships:
- A select package of United ClubSM and MileagePlus Premier level memberships based on the customer’s initial investment level
- Access to priority check-in
- Preferential upgrade clearance services among other benefits
- Access to Economy Plus® seating (where available)
- The ability to purchase an account for yourself or to share one with others (depending on the package purchased)
- The ability to book flights operated by United, United Express®, Lufthansa, All Nippon Airlines and Austrian Airlines
- Monthly online reports detailing travel activity and account balance, powered by UATPTM
Plus, discounts on rental cars
Hertz® is proud to be United's preferred partner for rental cars, offering up to a 20% discount on rental rates for United PassPlus members. This exclusive partnership is one of the many benefits of United PassPlus for small- and medium-sized businesses. For more information, please call 1-877-357-4515 or email email@example.com. Hearing and speech-impaired customers may call United's TTY number, 1-800-323-0170.
United PassPlus SecureSM
United PassPlus FlexSM