Home > Travel information > Airport information > United Club and lounges > Amenities
United ClubSM locations offer a wide range of amenities to make your experience productive and enjoyable:
- Complimentary beverages and light snacks
- Complimentary bar service
- Agent assistance with reservations, seat assignments and electronic ticketing
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- Telephones with data ports for computer usage
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Complimentary use of fax machines
- Conference rooms with speakerphones and DVD players*
- Complimentary use of photocopy machines
- Current periodicals and newspapers
- Information on local dining and entertainment options
An additional special feature in most locations is an offering of top-rated wines from legendary Napa vineyards. While wines of this quality are typically available only in fine restaurants, we're offering them at attractive prices for individually sized carafes as part of the exclusive, high-end service we strive to provide for our United ClubSM customers. Our standard house wines and other spirits are still complimentary.
Effective August 1, 2012, United Club locations will only accept credit and debit cards (Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover®) as forms of payment for premium liquors and fine wines.
* Available at select locations. United ClubSM members can make conference room reservations online in advance.
Review information about United Club membership rules to make your visit as enjoyable as possible.