Home > Products & services > Business products > United PassPlus > United PassPlus Secure
Price predictability, global network and flexibility; United PassPlus SecureSM addresses your travel needs in one select package.
For frequent travelers or corporations who are budget-conscious and need more predictability, PassPlus Secure provides fixed pricing throughout your program term. The pricing structure is based on domestic and international zones.
Funds will be deducted from your pre-paid account based on the Zone Fare matrix and on your travel origin and destination. Sample routes are displayed below for your reference. All pricing* refers to one-way journeys.
||Secure fare and booking class
|JFK-SFO (First Domestic)
|IAH-EWR (First Domestic)
|ORD-MSP (Economy Domestic)
|SFO-LHR (Economy International)
|IAH-GIG (Business International)
|ORD-PVG (First International)
PassPlus Secure Pricing* notes: PassPlus Secure Pricing is fixed for the duration of the contract. Travel required to be booked in the "F" booking class (i.e., first class international and domestic) includes last seat availability. Travel required to be booked in the "C" booking class (i.e., business class: international and JFK/LAX or JFK/SFO) and in the "M" booking class (i.e., economy both domestic and international) does not guarantee last seat availability. C and M are capacity controlled booking classes
Adding on the benefits...
In addition to price predictability, United PassPlus Secure members can enjoy the advantages of exclusive benefits and added flexibility such as:
- Global Route Network
- Eligibility to fly on United’s expanded network.
- Participating Partner Carriers: All Nippon Airways, Austrian Airlines and Lufthansa.
- PassPlus Secure fares are not subject to cancellation or change fees, and are fully refundable
- Flexibility: Corporate and Individual packages available
- Corporate packages investment starts at $50,000
- Individual packages investment starts at $25,000
- Ability to supplement travel funds beyond the original investment
- Assorted ways to book and manage travel reservations:
- A dedicated United reservation desk
- Participating Travel Management Companies
- On united.com
- Online reporting, featuring detailed travel activity and pre-paid fund account balance powered by UATPTM
- A select package of Traveler Amenities based on the initial pre-paid investment
Hertz® is proud to be the United PassPlus preferred partner for rental cars.
For more information, visit united.com/passplus, call: 1-877-357-4515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hearing and speech impaired customers may call United’s TYY number at 1-800-323-0170.
- United PassPlus discounts and amenities are immediately available to customers upon contract implementation.
- United PassPlus programs are for United States Point of Sale and United States Point of Origin.
- Taxes, fees or surcharges (including but not limited to Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs)), departure and arrival taxes and applicable surcharges are additional and subject to change.
- Funds available to use for ticket purchase are equivalent to the amount paid to purchase the PassPlus program All PassPlus funds are valid for a one-year term.
- Program details subject to change. Restrictions may apply. For more details see Terms and Conditions located in the United PassPlus contract.