Home > Products & services > Business products > United PassPlus > United PassPlus Flex
Price predictability, global network and flexibility; United PassPlus FlexSM addresses your travel needs in one select package.
For small and medium-sized businesses, controlling costs is a priority. With PassPlus Flex, you may fly domestically or internationally, with discounts on select fare classes.
Funds will be deducted from your pre-paid account. Discounts off published fares are listed below.
|Fare Basis starting with
|Domestic excluding Houston
||Domestic including Houston
||International (Latin Entity)
||International (Excludes Latin)
|F, J and Y
|A, C, B, M, E, U and H
||10% (excludes U)
||20% (excludes E)
|D, Z, P, V, Q, W, S, T, L, K and G
Ability to use funds on any published fare (booking fee may apply). Latin entity defined as South America, Central America, Mexico and Caribbean.
Adding on the benefits
In addition to cost savings, United PassPlus members can enjoy the advantages of exclusive benefits and added flexibility such as:
- Global Route Network
- Eligibility to fly on United’s expanded network.
- Participating Partner Carriers: All Nippon Airways, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa and Swiss International Airlines.
- Flexibility: Corporate and Individual packages available
- Corporate packages investment starts at $50,000
- Individual packages investment starts at $25,000
- Ability to supplement travel funds beyond the original investment
- Assorted ways to book and manage travel reservations:
- A dedicated United reservation desk
- Participating Travel Management Companies
- On united.com
- Online reporting, featuring detailed travel activity and pre-paid fund account balance powered by UATPTM
- A select package of Traveler Amenities based on the initial pre-paid investment
Hertz® is proud to be the United PassPlus preferred partner for rental cars.
For more information, please call 1-877-357-4515, or complete the Information Request Form and a United PassPlus representative will contact you within five business days. Hearing-impaired customers may call United's TTY number, 1-800-323-0170.
- United PassPlus discounts and amenities are immediately available to customers upon contract implementation.
- United PassPlus programs are for United States Point of Sale and United States Point of Origin.
- Taxes, fees or surcharges (including but not limited to Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs)), departure and arrival taxes and applicable surcharges are additional and subject to change,
- Funds available to use for ticket purchase are equivalent to the amount paid to purchase the PassPlus program All PassPlus funds are valid for a one-year term.
- Program details subject to change. Restrictions may apply. For more details see Terms and Conditions located in the United PassPlus contract.