Home > Products & services > united.com Club > united.com Club Terms and Conditions
- An annual membership fee of $25.00 applies. This fee is subject to change without advanced notice.
- With every united.com ticket purchased, united.com Club members will earn a 5.00 USD credit to their TravelBank. You must be enrolled in united.com Club prior to making the flight purchase to receive the credit. This per ticket credit will be deposited in 3-5 business days upon confirmation that the itinerary has been flown. The MileagePlus account that is used to sign in to united.com will receive united.com Club credits after travel has been completed.
- united.com Club is open to MileagePlus members with a primary mailing address in the United States (including American Samoa, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam).
- united.com Club membership is valid for one year from the date of enrollment and may be renewed.
- MileagePlus membership is required for participation in united.com Club.
- A TravelBank Account is required to receive united.com Club credits. Once united.com Club credits have been earned and deposited in the TravelBank, they are subject to the terms and conditions of the TravelBank.
- united.com Club members will be automatically registered to receive special united.com Club e-mail offers.
- One membership in united.com Club is allowed per MileagePlus account.
- Customers found to have multiple MileagePlus accounts and/or united.com Club memberships will have their MileagePlus accounts closed and their TravelBank balances forfeited.
- united.com Club members will automatically be enrolled to receive MileagePlus statement notification emails. united.com Club members will no longer receive MileagePlus paper statements.
Frequently Asked Questions
TravelBank Terms and Conditions