As of February 1, 2015, MileagePlus will no longer provide a payment code which can be used as the form of payment for the $100 Global Entry application fee. Eligible members may continue to request a payment code until January 31, 2015.
Compensation for Global Entry™ application fee
We currently offer eligible Global Services℠, Premier® 1K® and Premier Platinum members compensation for their Global Entry application fee. Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States.
Eligible members can receive a $100 USD credit toward the fee for new applications. The credit will be issued in the form of a single-use, personalized, stored-value credit card code, which can be redeemed through the
Global Entry Online Enrollment System (GOES) website during the Global Entry application process.
To apply for a personalized code, eligible members should complete an offer registration form by selecting the “Request” link below. Once the form has been submitted, it will take one business day* for the personalized code to be generated. Applicants will receive an email notification when the code is ready, or may return to this page one business day* after applying to retrieve their personalized code.
your personalized code.
After viewing your personalized code, you may visit the GOES website to redeem it and begin the Global Entry application process.
*Processing time may be greater than one business day.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Global Entry compensation offer and terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program that is not operated by United Airlines or its affiliates.
- Any income or other taxes required to be remitted to the IRS as a result of receiving this benefit shall be the sole responsibility of the applicant.
- Applicants must be Global Services℠, Premier® 1K® or Premier Platinum members at the time of application to be eligible for this benefit.
- Taking advantage of this benefit does not guarantee approval for Global Entry membership.
- This benefit applies to new applications only and has a maximum value of $100 USD every five years.
- Applicants who are not approved for Global Entry membership after receiving the $100 credit may not receive an additional $100 credit toward another application until five years after the initial compensation request.
- Applicants with an existing Global Entry membership can take advantage of this benefit during their next renewal.
- The personalized code is single-use only, redeemable only on the GOES website, and will be valid for six months after the eligible applicant registers to receive it.
- The personalized code is the property of United Airlines. It may not be used for any purpose other than for a new application, by the original recipient, for the Global Entry program.
- The Global Entry program is currently available to U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents, citizens and lawful permanent residents of Canada who are enrolled in NEXUS, citizens of Mexico who hold a valid U.S. visa, citizens of Korea who are enrolled in the Smart Entry Service (SES) program, and citizens of the Netherlands who are enrolled in Privium.
Learn more about the Global Entry program