Home > Travel information > Special travel needs > Children traveling alone > Young Travelers Club
Young Travelers Clubs provide an enclosed, secured area at select airports where unaccompanied children can wait for a flight or be picked up by the party meeting them. The clubs are supervised by United employees and provide entertainment and snacks for kids who have free time to fill during travel. Television, books, games and toys are available.
United has Young Travelers Clubs that are open daily at Cleveland, Denver, Houston Intercontinental, New York/Newark and Washington Dulles.
||Young Travelers Club locations
||Concourse C, next to Gate C29
Concourse D, across from Gate D12
||Concourse B, across from Gate B46
|Houston Intercontinental (IAH)
||Terminal C, across from Gate C34
|New York/Newark (EWR)
||Main concourse between C2 and C3 checkpoints, next to United Club
|Washington Dulles (IAD)
||Concourse D, across from Gate D4
United employees are on duty at the Young Travelers Club to help with:
- Providing support for unaccompanied minors who might be nervous about traveling alone
- Ensuring that enough snacks are available
How the club works:
- A United representative escorts your child to the Young Travelers Club and hands the child’s travel documents to the United employee on duty.
- The employee at the club holds your child's documents until you arrive or it's time to board his or her flight.
- A United representative will escort your child to the flight at the appropriate time and introduce him or her to the flight attendants.