Home > Travel information > Inflight services > North America premium cabin dining
North America, Caribbean and Latin America
We are pleased to offer menu choices that have been carefully selected for our premium customers. Our recipes are developed through consultation with our Congress of Chefs.
|Onboard Meal Service
|Less than 220 miles
(Approximately 1 hour or less)
|Biscoff® cookies or pretzels served with the beverage of your choice
(Approximately 1–2.5 hours)
|Warmed, all-natural breakfast scones or a selection of premium snacks and fresh fruit
Note: United will serve meals or snacks on flights longer than 700 miles in the following markets:
- Chicago O'Hare to/from Boston, Denver, New York LaGuardia and New York/Newark
- Denver to/from Houston Intercontinental and Los Angeles
(Approximately 2.5–5 hours)
|Full meal service during traditional meal times on most flights or a light and refreshing snack in between traditional meal times
|Longer than 2,300 miles
(Approximately 5 hours or longer)
|Full meal service followed by a pre-arrival snack or a light and refreshing snack on late night departures followed by a pre-arrival warm scone
|On United Express® flights longer than 700 miles (approximately two hours), United First® and United Business® customers will enjoy complimentary snackboxes featuring high-quality, brand-name foods.
Our signature onboard service elements include:
- Warmed nuts with a beverage of your choice offered during lunch and dinner services on all flights
- Warmed, all-natural scones, made from scratch exclusively for United by Poppies Dough
- Premium snack baskets featuring all-natural kettle-cooked Cape Cod® chips, Walker’s chocolate chip shortbread cookies, Toblerone® Swiss milk chocolate and fresh whole fruit
- Gluten-free salad dressing offered during lunch and dinner services on all flights departing from the U.S.
- Gluten-free soup offered during lunch and dinner services on select flights departing from the U.S.
- Warmed cookies, made from scratch exclusively for United by Poppies Dough
- Ice cream sundaes with your choice of six decadent toppings offered during lunch and dinner services on select long-haul flights
Special meals in North America are available in premium cabins on flights between:
- New York JFK and San Francisco or Los Angeles
- Continental U.S. and Hawaii