Home > Travel information > Airport information > United Club and lounges > Membership rules
To provide you with maximum comfort and enjoyment of the clubroom facilities, we ask your cooperation in observing the following rules:
- Family rooms are reserved for families with small children and nursing mothers.
- Upon entrance, please present your valid membership card and a government-issued photo ID (such as a driver's license, passport or military ID) to the representative.
- You may bring members of your immediate family (spouse and children under the age of 21) or as many as two guests.
- You must accompany your family and guests while they visit the clubroom.
- Membership cards are not transferable and may not be loaned to others.
- The cost of your membership is non-refundable.
- Conference rooms are available for an hourly fee at most United Club locations. Reservations for conference rooms must be made in advance online, by calling 1-866-825-3016 or through a United Club representative at a U.S. location. We will hold your room for 30 minutes after the reserved time.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to qualify for membership.
- As a courtesy to other guests, we ask that your dress and conduct are consistent with a professional business environment.
- Cigarettes, pipes and cigars (including electronic products) may not be smoked in clubrooms.
- Food may not be brought into the clubrooms. (Complimentary light snacks are available in each clubroom.)
- Airport carts are not permitted in the clubrooms.
- Quiet pets in carry-on kennels are welcome in most clubrooms.
- As a courtesy to other guests, please use headphones when playing personal devices such as video games and DVD players.
- United reserves the right to restrict, alter or modify the fees, benefits, services and clubroom locations at any time with or without written notice to its members.
- United reserves the right to revoke membership privileges of those who fail to comply with the above guidelines and/or disrupt other members.