1. Your claim must be made by midnight local time in the country of this country-specific website on the same day on which the ticket is purchased, or within four hours if the ticket is purchased after 8 p.m. local time. Claims must be made by calling your local United Customer Contact Center office. Claims for this offer may not be made through any other United Airlines phone number.
2. The point of sale of the ticket must match the country of the qualifying billing address. Valid only for tickets purchased on united.com.
3. This offer applies only to tickets purchased with cash or a credit card with a qualifying billing address. A qualifying billing address is either a U.S. billing address or a billing address located in the country of this country-specific website.
4. Applies only on itineraries wholly operated and marketed by United Airlines and United Express®.
5. Tickets must be the least expensive available on united.com for the chosen itinerary at the time of purchase. "Lower online fare" means air-only fares which are displayed and sold on a publicly-accessible Internet site for the exact same flights on the same travel dates for the same travel itinerary. Corporate, military, vacation package, opaque agencies and other status discount fares are not eligible. Fares must be for the same cabin (United Global FirstSM, United BusinessFirst®, United First®, United Business® or United Economy®), and for the exact same flights that carry the same fare restrictions.
6. United Airlines must be able to verify the lower online fare online at the time of claim. Other methods of verification (e.g., faxes, screen prints, etc.) are not eligible.
7. This offer does not apply to base fare differences of less than $10 USD (or local currency equivalent). Differences of $10 USD or more will be refunded to the credit card used for the purchase. There is no limit to the amount of the refund. An Electronic Travel Certificate in the amount of $100 USD will be issued for each ticket eligible under this program. If required by the local law of the country of this country-specific website, a certificate in local currency equal to $100 USD will be granted, if reasonably practicable. The Electronic Travel Certificate is valid toward the future purchase of any United ticket, will only be issued in the name of the ticket holder, is non-transferable and is not combinable with any other Travel Certificate or promotion. The Electronic Travel Certificate will be valid for one (1) year from the date of issue. Electronic Travel Certificate is not valid for codeshare flights.
8. The Electronic Travel Certificate and the difference in fare are the sole and exclusive compensation that will be provided for United's failure to fulfill this offer.
9. United Airlines reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time without notice.
This offer is valid for customers who purchase travel through united.com. Offer valid only on flights operated by United Airlines and United Express. United Vacations® and united.com specials purchases do not qualify for this offer. This promotion is not available to customers who book reward travel via united.com site or other distribution channels.
This offer does not apply to unpublished fares. Unpublished fares are those not available to the general public and include but are not limited to wholesaler or consolidator fares, or corporate, military, government, contract or other discounted fares. This offer does not apply to package fares, including but not limited to airfares sold as part of a travel package, nor does it apply to airfares where the carrier or itinerary details are unknown until after purchase. This offer does not apply to airfares on another website that have been reduced as a result of promotional discounts, such as dollars off coupons, loyalty program discounts or fly "free" offers.